National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) 2019 onwards. NEET exam is applicable for the admission for MBBS/BDS courses in medical & dental colleges in India. Also, NEET exam is applicable for the admission for veterinary as well as AYUSH courses. NTA NEET 2019 will be a pen & paper mode exam. It will be organized once a year in May 2019.
*******NTA NEET 2019 SCHEDULE********
NTA NEET 2019 Schedule
|Name of the Event||Date Announced|
|Date for application form submission||1 November 2018|
|Last date for application form submission||30th November 2018|
|Correction in NEET form||December 2018|
|Download of admit card||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Result Date||5th June 2019|
Steps How To Fill NTA NEET 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET 2019.
- Click on “NTA NEET 2019 Registration”.
- Be careful before starting filling application form download information brochure and read it carefully.
- Once you read it then start filling the application form carefully with correct information.
- You have to provide correct personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fees and take the print of receipt.
- Once you submitted the form take the printout of the application.
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria Based on Nationality
- Indian Residents (AADHAAR card is a must identity proof for all Indian candidates)
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Foreign Nationals
- Overseas citizens(OCIs).
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria Based on Age
- Candidate must have completed 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019 after taking admission to 1st-year MBBS/BDS course.
- Maximum age for NEET 2019 candidate is 25 at the time of the examination.
- For reserved category candidates such as Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward category, the maximum age limit is 30 years.
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria Based on Education
Candidate must check his/her eligibility before filling the application form. Minimum percentage required depends on the caste category of the candidate. The minimum qualification for the candidate is to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized examination board.
- General Category/ Open:
Biology/Botany and Zoology subjects together: 50% Marks
Physics and Chemistry Marks (each): 50%
- Physically Handicapped:
Biology/Botany and Zoology took together: 45% Marks
Physics and Chemistry Marks (each): 45%
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Caste, Other Backward Class (SC/ ST/ OBC):
Biology/Botany and Zoology took together: 40% Marks
Physics and Chemistry Marks (each): 40%
NTA NEET 2019 Syllabus
NEET Chemistry Syllabus
Chemistry syllabus consists of 14 chapters from class XI and 16 chapters from class XII. Below is the table which will show the list of chapters.
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
NEET Physics Syllabus
Physics syllabus consists of 10 chapters from class XI and 9 chapters from class XII. Below is the table which will show the list of chapters.
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves|
NEET Biology Syllabus
Biology syllabus of Class-XI/ Class XII for NEET-UG 2019 is given below. Biology Chapters included in the NEET 2019 entrance exam syllabus are mentioned in the below table.
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
NTA NEET 2019 EXAM PATTERN
Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Offline Mode
Duration: 3 hours
Sections of question paper: 4 sections (Physics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany)
Total questions: 180 questions
Maximum marks: 180*4=720
Type of question paper: Objective type question paper
10 languages like English, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Assamese, and Telugu languages.
Negative Marking: Yes (-1 Mark).
Unattempted Question: (Zero Mark).
Correct Answer: +4 Marks
NTA NEET 2019 Reference Books
- For Physics:
- For Chemistry:
- For Biology:
NTA NEET 2019 ADMIT CARD
NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card Releasing Date: April 15, 2019
Candidate must have to visit the official website of NTA nta.ac.in to download the admit card. Candidate must have Application No. & Password, using it you can log in to your account. From your account, you just have to click on Download Admit Card option.
Officially nta.ac.in only will be issued the admit card for NTA NEET 2019. You must download your admit card and must preserve a print out of it until the result of NTA NEET 2019. Those who successfully registered for the NTA NEET 2019 exam only those student can download admit card.
NTA NEET 2019 ANSWER KEY
Answer key for NTA NEET 2019 exam will be published online on the official website nta.ac.in. After the first week, NTA will publish Answer key for NEET 2019 on the website along with the question paper. The National Testing Agency will charge you Rs.1000/- if you want to challenge the answer key published on the website.you will have to pay the fees by online mode on the website.
NTA NEET 2019 Result
National Testing Agency will publish NEET 2019 result on 5th June 2019. The candidate has to log in to the portal using the login id and password given to you. Your NTA NEET 2019 result will be final and you cannot opt for re-evaluation.
NEET Cut Off
Candidates have to secure more than cut off marks to be eligible in the examination. Cut off marks for that year is displayed on the exam portal. So to check the cut off you have to just log in to your dashboard on the day of result. You can check the cut off just below of your result. Cut off is displayed as per the category wise.
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
|OBC, SC, ST – PH||288|
NEET 2019 Counselling
- All India Counselling for All India 15% Quota is held by online mode.
- Conducting body for All India 15% quota is Medical Counselling Committee.
- NEET 2019 counseling will start from the second week of June 2019.
- At first, candidates have to register themselves for the All India 15% Quota Counselling at the website of Medical Counselling Committee.
- For Remaining 85% quota candidates have to register themselves for their respective state level counseling scheme.
- Once a seat is allotted to any of the candidates then he/she must visit the college or institution to confirm the admission.